- The Agreement authorises the Golden Bell
Co. for the sale of cars with the provision of checking cars from Eppco Co.
- Payment of all outstanding fines of the car and registration
- Paying the Municipality fees
- Announcing for the Auction containing the time, Number
of cars, model and make.
- Giving sufficient time to study the car (two
days before the auction)
- Organising the cars and giving them serial numbers
- Printing and distributing information about the cars
- The buyer should pay a refundable deposit
before the start of the auction to maintain the seriousness of their intent
- Each buyer will be issued a card authorising
him to bid during the auction
- The name of the final bid will be registered by Golden
- The buyer will be required to make an immediate payment.
Golden Bell will do all its
accounting and organizing the fund collection through expert accountants to guarantee
the rights of both parties and provide the details of rates and related informations
after each aucton. Golden Bell will also be responsible in collecting the compound
entry fee for the municipality.
The sales agreement and the vehicle
transfer certificate duly signed by seller will be handed over to the new owner.
- All formalities pertaining to the sale of the car should
be completed immediately after the auction. The car will then be delivered to
the new owner.
cars description is provided to the company from the seller before the auction.
the day of the Auction:
All the related documents and Eppco mechanical
test papers should be submitted with fees of 10 dhs for each car and kept in municipality
The auction will be run by Golden Bell as per the
rules and regulations pertaining to an auction. The car will be sold and registered
in the Traffic Dept office located on the site. The deal will be notified and
attested by municipality and the car will be released to new owner..